Applying for courses
- Courses are open to doctoral students and Swedish water professionals with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in civil engineering.
- Courses are based on doctoral studies, so HCE points are only given to those registered in a doctoral program.
- Two examination levels may exist for doctoral students and professionals, respectively. Each course examiner decides how the examinations should be for the two groups.
Instructions for applying to a course
- You can apply to any course listed in the course overview.
- You send an email to the director of studies, Catherine Paul, at email address email@example.com. Please include your name and the name of the course or courses you would like to apply to.
- When you receive a reply to the email, you are registered in the course.
- Any costs for travel, if applicable, are the responsibility of the student and supervisor.
If you are a Swedish water professional
- You will receive a diploma to document your completion of the course.
- At least the following is required to obtain a course diploma:
- Tasks handed out in preparation for course meetings must be completed
- Mandatory and active attendance at all lessons, seminars and exercises.
- A course fee will be charged. This fee is currently 5000 SEK for each credit point (2.5 HCE = 12,500 SEK). Bankgiro information will be sent after the course is completed